Do you find it difficult to stick to one style of riding? Do you wish that you had multiple bikes with different geometries for riding the park, street, or trails? If so, The Shadow Conspiracy has an answer: the Vultus Featherweight ADJ Fork. Instead of building multiple bikes, this for allows you to change the offset between 22mm, 25mm, and 28mm with a simple insert system allowing your bike to handle completely differently in minutes. The spacers include magnets so that front wheel removal and installation is a breeze. Whether it's tech riding, flow riding, or somewhere in between, the Vultus Featherweight ADJ Fork has it covered.
- Includes 3 different offsets: 22mm, 25mm, and 28mm
- Proprietary Rigidrop dropout system
- 4130 chromoly butted, oversized, and tapered tubing
- 100% heat treatment after welding
- 1 piece steer tube with welded top cap receiver
- 315mm fork length / 165mm steer
- Weight: 32 oz.